Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oral Hygiene & Spying...

Isn't it nice when an event you've been dreading turns out to be so much better than you could have expected? I know what you're thinking.  Maybe Ayson is finally potty trained.  But no.  It's not that, though you could definitely say that it is a task I am truly dreading.  No, what I'm talking about is taking Ayson to his very first dentist appointment. He was perfectly well-mannered, cooperative and well-behaved.  I couldn't have asked for more.  We did broach the topic of yellow and blue (remember them?) and I am committed to finally doing away with them, not only to close his bite, but also in the hopes of improving his speech.
 

This morning before taking Ayson to Little Gym, the boys were outside playing on the playground set.  I thought I'd head out there with the camera to attempt to catch a few photos of the men.  Once outside I could not find Alex anywhere.  I could hear him, but I couldn't see him.  As I scanned the yard I finally found him...
spying on the golfers with an empty paper towel roll.  It looked like a top secret operation so I talked very quietly in order to help him maintain his low profile.  :)

No comments: