I am thankful for caffeinated coffee. My little packets of Starbucks Via are serving me well right now...
Ayson is still battling what the doctor said is simply a viral infection. He's continued to run a fever off and on and has a hard time breathing through his nose - last night we forced a few squirts of saline up his little nose and that seemed to help somewhat. Still, at bedtime and nap time he is asleep for a little while, then he'll wake up calling us and crying, and it continues all night long. Hopefully we can knock this thing out before the end of the week arrives and Ace can be back to normal by the weekend...
A.J. and I are so ready for this to be over with. We've managed to work out a tag team way of dealing with the middle-of-the-night wake ups, but we are both exceedingly sleep deprived. It's actually amazing that we're in relatively good moods, though I'm certain we're only another poor night of sleep away from slap happy. Good times! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment