This morning as Ayson and I were walking in to Target I told him he was my little love bug. He shook his head, told me "no" and then proceeded to tell me he was a "man" - not a big boy mind you, but a man. He's two! Where did my baby go? :)
In other news, the weather has been so outstanding lately. It's beginning to get quite warm, but not too warm to have a picnic up in the playground set. The boys dined al fresco - oh, to be in the Tuscan countryside enjoying a fine wine and Italian country cuisine (sigh)...I digress - after we picked Alex up from school today. They really had fun - something about eating outside, the food just tastes better, even if it is just pb&j.
In other news, the weather has been so outstanding lately. It's beginning to get quite warm, but not too warm to have a picnic up in the playground set. The boys dined al fresco - oh, to be in the Tuscan countryside enjoying a fine wine and Italian country cuisine (sigh)...I digress - after we picked Alex up from school today. They really had fun - something about eating outside, the food just tastes better, even if it is just pb&j.
No comments:
Post a Comment