Wednesday, April 14, 2010

At The Hop...

Tuesday evening was the final big program for the kindergarten kids. I really appreciate the opportunities these little kindertots have had over the school year to be in front of audiences (I think they've had somewhere around six productions). It's amazing how much more at ease all of the kids have gotten performing in front of a large crowd of people than what they were at the beginning of the year. So many kids have blossomed and really come out of their shells - what a great way to build self-confidence in these kids! They've been provided with some invaluable experiences. And they've delighted us with each and every performance.

The final program was called the "Hallelujah Hop!"



Looking cool posing in front of a Dodge Coronet! A.J. said I could just describe the car as a cherry. I guess people from that generation would know what that means, right?! :)







Note: I was going to post a video of Alex's favorite song/dance but our video caught a little boy two spots away from Alex throwing up!! I'd only ever seen that happen before on America's Funniest Home Videos - but we got lucky this time around. Anyway, unless you're cruel and thought that would be really funny, I thought you might not want to see that so I opted not to post it. By the way, to alleviate any guilt you might be feeling, A.J. and I just got done laughing at the video. No, we weren't laughing last night - we have some sense of decorum!! :)

1 comment:

Aunt Jennifer said...

He is so adorable! I love the slicked back hair and the thumbs up just like The Fonz.