They presented each of the mini grads with a children's Bible and graduation photo.
Oh my sweet boy! I will admit right now that I got a little verklempt as he walked down the aisle to "Pomp & Circumstance!" He could not have been any cuter. Be still my heart!As you can see, we neglected to get Alex out of his Friday school clothes for the special occasion. I know, I know.
Both Alex & Ayson had the exact same teachers for preschool, so I had to get a photo of them together with their teachers! Yes, that is a Holy Cross polo on Ayson! I was scrambling to find a polo that would go with the blue pants Ace was wearing, and this was all I had on hand! In my defense it was a crazy day, visiting with a good friend, helping A.J. spread mulch around the playground, shopping, cleaning, laundry, and, oh yeah, graduation!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment