Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Partay for my Iron Man...

Friday while Alex was in the throes of benchmarks at school, I took Ayson to a Halloween party/play date for the preschool/toddler set. My friend Malinda once again pulled out all the stops, providing games and loads of prizes for all the kids (she needs to do this sort of thing for a living!).  Ayson was beyond excited to get to wear his Iron Man costume and hang out with the other superheroes. I swear he went in to macho-superhero guy mode as soon as he suited up - a true transformation! :) Considering the number of children there, it was relatively chaos-free which is always a good thing.

I only had my phone with me so the photos aren't as good as I would've liked, but c'est la vie (look honey, I just used my French degree!!! lol).

 Sam here had the best costume.  His mom, Edith, made this and totally blew me away.  She's really creative. The rest of the kids weren't sure what to think - some thought it was really cool, and others were a little wary of him!

Could they be any cuter? 

No comments: