Up until two weeks ago I had an old LG150 flip cell phone. Incidentally, I just realized there was a voluntary recall on it a couple years ago because it no longer met the requirements for Radio Frequency Exposure. The notice reassured me however that "the 150 should not pose immediate or long-term health concerns." Whew, that's a relief! By the way, thanks for that phone honey!
Anyway, I finally moved in to the 21st century and got a lovely new smart phone. After proudly having my antiquated dark red flip phone that looked & worked great in 2009 & thumbing my nose at smart phones, I have to say that this major step up has been awesome! I love it! How could I have allowed myself to go this long without having a phone like this?! I no longer have to sit in my car at the end of the driveway to keep a phone call going for fear of losing my connection! My battery charge lasts for more than four hours now! I can text! Text! And apps! Oh how I love apps! Oh smart phone, I really didn't know how much I needed you and would love you! It's like I've finally been invited to become a member of an exclusive country club that I originally shunned because of it's exclusivity! :)
Just the cool photo apps alone...yummy! It's like a toy!


1 comment:
You are so cute! I love my iPhone...but then I've had it since they came out :) I'm in the techie end of the family...but then my dad still has his old flip phone!
Post a Comment