Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Little Apprentices...continued...

Just when I thought our friendly construction guys were gone for good, they came back to do a little more touch up work on the neighbor's yard/fence.  One guy who got to know the boys (and has two kids of his own just about the age of our boys) and gave them the glasses and vests stopped A.J. when he went out to get our mail, and pulled out two brand new hard hats for the boys.  I was shocked! He told A.J. if it wasn't a matter of safety he would've pulled the boys up in to the cab of the backhoe and given them a test drive.  I think that might have been too much for the boys...they would've simply melted in the ecstasy of all that construction goodness! The boys were absolutely speechless at getting the hard hats...they will have many hours of construction play ahead!

No comments: