Today after speech class, Ayson and I headed out across the golf course to the lake for a picnic and a little casting practice with his fishing pole. We had such a fun time together on our "date" as we like to call it, and it reminded me how precious these times together are before he gets in to school full time. I will never wish away time wondering when they'll get over watching little kid cartoons, playing with little kid toys and stuffed animals, wanting to snuggle with me, or asking me to play with them or read to them! Neither of our little guys came to us easily, and I don't ever want to take them for granted! I'm so grateful for them and for never having a dull moment since their entrances in to this world!
1 comment:
You're a lot braver than I am. I would be afraid he would catch something and I would have to take it off the hook. I've done it before but it's not my favorite thing to do.
Post a Comment