It's been four years since I've seen my brother Chris. You think that's a while? It's been even longer since I've seen my younger brother Ben. It's all about geography and economics. They both live in Kentucky and Ohio, respectively. With careers, families and distance like that, life happens and time passes. While I would never purposefully choose to live that far away from any of my family, it just happens to be the state of mine. We're "unique" [that means we're weird] like that. Anyhoo, Chris had a conference for his church's denomination down in Houston, and planned a few days ahead of the conference to visit us. It was a lot of fun for the boys seeing their Uncle Chris. He taught them a crazy sumo wrestling type game, and they all talked about space, rockets and boys stuff along those lines. I'm glad for them that they were able to make a connection with their uncle again. Here's to another visit in 2016!
Furniture cleared in the playroom - sumo wrestling game begins...
Would you believe this guy is a priest [in the Anglican Mission Church in America]?
No comments:
Post a Comment