Thursday, November 5, 2009

Raking Leaves...

When you step out the door there is a decidedly fall "feel" in the air. The smell of the leaves. The sounds of them crunching when you walk on them. Watching them quietly flutter to the ground. I love fall. I love the temperatures, the clothes we can wear, fall/winter food - it is such a great time of year. I intend for us to thoroughly enjoy all things autumn and am going to try to not miss out on all the fun that comes with it - Christmas comes soon enough!

Wednesday while Alex was at morning kindergarten, Ayson and I did some leaf-raking (Ace was using the mini-rake). We made a nice pile right in front of the slide. Ayson made a few test runs before we had to pick Alex up. When the mulberry drops all of it's leaves we'll be able to have several big piles that we can strategically place around the playground set to jump and dive in to!




1 comment:

Malinda said...

Beautiful blue-eyed boy.