The last day of school before Thanksgiving break brought feast day to our little kindergartners. Yet another program - this time with Indians, pilgrims and a turkey. Followed by some games and a fancy little kiddie feast back in the room. Good times!
Alex's little pilgrim hat drove him crazy - I don't blame him - it sort of looked like a big record sitting on his head! :) I had to tell him it was okay to take off the hat and collar (he didn't seem to notice almost nobody had their pilgrim gear on anymore).
Getting ready for the turkey relay. The teams had to run with a turkey (aka football) between their knees - it was truly amusing watching them waddle along as fast as they could!
Ready. Set. Go!
1 comment:
That is an active class!! Ask the teacher what she does to have so much energy b/c I want some!
Post a Comment