My friend Malinda and I are consigning some goodies at the Just Between Friends sale in Fort Worth. It's actually been a lot of fun participating in it. We still have several days to go, and I'm hoping that by sale's end I'll have sold the majority of my things. This morning after dropping Alex off at school, Ace & I met Malinda & Cason at the JBF consignors Pre-sale. I picked up just a couple toys and that was all. Probably the thing I like best was a Spider Man Sit 'n Spin. I always wanted a Sit 'n Spin when I was a kid! When we got home we tried to show Ayson how to sit on it and get it to work, but this was his preferred way of spinning. It worked so what can I say?
Later while I was making lunch I turned around and realized he had moved the Sit 'N Spin next to the counter top and was standing on the part you hold with your hands and was trying to reach the bread box! Maybe this toy wasn't such a good idea after all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment