Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cookies, Glorious Cookies...

I spent a good deal of one day last week making multiple batches of different kinds of cookies. While I love to cook, I am not a lover of baking so it made for a very long day. And now I don't care if I make or eat another cookie ever again (I'm sure that will change a month from now). But it was all worth it to have a few friends of the boys (and a little mommy time for me) over to help decorate and spend some happy time together for the afternoon.

Alex and his buddy decorated their obligatory two cookies before taking off in the chilly outdoor weather with their Nerf guys. But the three younger kidlets did a great job helping us moms finish the job. Lots of cookies, lots of cookie frosting, lots of sprinkles and lots of fun.

No comments: