Saturday afternoon I took a quick trip to Target sans kids to do some quick shopping. I was able to find a sliver of shade to park under in the parking lot - those spots are primo! - even though it meant I had to walk farther. Shade in 103 degree heat versus parking close to the store? Shade will always win! :)
Anyway, back home, I pulled in to the garage and was getting the Target bags out of the back of the car. I hear a voice behind me greeting me with a big welcome home. I turned around to see Ayson in the doorway of the garage, naked. He smiled sweetly to me and said, "Hello darling." And then he offered to help carry in some of the bags. I was impressed with his gentleman-like behavior, but we obviously have a few issues we need to fine tune to make him a little more presentable. :)
2 comments:
Hysterical! And a great story to have for those teenage years when you need to keep him in line!
Funny!
Post a Comment