Friday, November 25, 2011

Ku-u-i-po...

If ever A.J. and I had a "song," it would be "Ku-up-i-po" by Elvis Presley from Blue Hawaii.  It's hopelessly romantic and A.J. has even managed to tailor it in to a bedtime lullaby for the boys by changing a few words (instead of "As the years go passing by, we'll recall our wedding day" he sings, "As the years go passing by, we'll recall your birthday").  As a result, the boys both know the song as well.  I guess you could say it is a family favorite.  Over the past several weeks, Ayson has gone in to A.J.'s office at least once a day, and they'll snuggle together at A.J.'s desk and watch the song/video on youtube.  I caught Ace today after he awoke from a nap - it's a great song. :)

And this is another Ayson favorite - we've been hearing it a lot lately!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The duet was wonderful and the solo was absolutely amazing!