Thursday, March 11, 2010

Check It Out...

This summer I want more than just shorts and t-shirts in my everyday wardrobe. I want some cute and sporty little numbers that I throw on just for fun. Something, to use fashion lingo here, that will take me from mommy afternoon time to an evening on the town. Is that too much to ask? I think not!

So I ordered this darling skirt (except in a lighter color) from one of my favorite clothing mags, and I cannot wait to wear it! Title Nine has the cutest, sportiest clothes - I love them. Being only 5'3" (okay, so that's pushing it by 1/4 inch!), it is difficult to find dresses and pants from them since very few things seem to come in petite length, but I still love them! Thank goodness for short skirts!! :)


check-it-out skirt

So check out Title Nine. If you're not familiar with them, they're somewhat similar to Athleta which I also really like. Check both of them out why dontchya?



1 comment:

Freebies, Deals, Coupons, and More said...

I must have got the "giant" genes of the family! That is very cute, by the way. You know of course, that Sarah is almost as tall as you are :)