Meology: The study of me, myself and I.
Alex's class made "rice babies" today. Each baby weighed what each child's weight was at birth. It was so much fun for the kids to do this project - by far Alex was the smallest in the group. He named his new baby Alex. How's that for original? :) I guess this makes me a grandmother!? :)
Alex and his friend Preston with their new babies.
Alex and Dr. Matejka :)
2 comments:
What a cute idea. Did he get to bring the baby home? If so, I hope it sleeps through the night.
He looks so bored in the third photo.
He did bring the baby home - whose name has now been changed to Rice, by the way. I thought he looked bored in the third pic too, but it was more like tired. He awoke in the middle of the night with a bad dream - not to mention the morning school hours are not his best!
Post a Comment