Friday, October 16, 2009

I See A Firetruck...

Field trips are such fun. One of the first field trips I can remember going on was to the Archway Cookie factory. I'm actually not a big fan of Archway Cookies (it would have been much better had it been Pepperidge Farm), but there was still something thrilling about getting to eat a cookie fresh off the factory rack...I think I actually may have thought it tasted pretty good at the time. Alex got to go on his second field trip today - this time to the fire station. It actually was at the same fire station I had taken him to a few years ago with a girlfriend of mine and her little guy. It still was a lot of fun for him, even this second time around. And this time he actually has remembered some good fire safety tools in the event of an emergency.






Alex & Riley smiling at their reflections in the silver bell.



What a sweet, fun, well-behaved group these little people are!


No comments: