1) He's a genuine "man of God."
2) He's a great spiritual leader for our family.
3) I love his quick wit and sense of humor - he makes me laugh almost every day - many people would not guess that about him if they don't know him well.
4) He is a guy of integrity and I trust him.
5) He puts up with me - my worries, pms, cranky attitude when I'm sleep-deprived, my flighty-ness, and my "bunny trail" conversations to name a few things.
6) He is learning compassion - seeking out that virtue in himself.
7) He is fair and equitable.
8) He is a fantastic & "present" Daddy. He knows the boys crave time with him, and he gives it to them with joy.
9) He is a great "provider."
10) He supports 100% my being at home with the boys.
Twenty more to go - can you stay with me?
11) He supports 100% our homeschooling, and recognizes that it is a "family thing" not just me and the boys.
12) He loves the great outdoors.
13) He takes me on dates.
14) He listens to me.
15) I love his hair when he wakes up in the morning. I know that's quirky and weird, but it's true.
16) He's patient with me and the boys.
17) He endures a lot by working from home (constant interruptions) - the silent sufferer! :)
18) We're completely different, but so much alike.
19) I love that he can make up fabulous bedtime stories for the boys on-the-spot, and have the boys complete, excited attention...followed by sighs of disappointment from the boys when the story is done.
20) I love his impressions of Tom Brokaw and Charles Nelson Reilly, to mention only a few - he has me rolling on the floor laughing.
Final lap!
21) He watched the full season of Downton Abbey with me.
22) He's a man of principal.
23) I love his passion for politics. His passion follows his heart and it is pure sweetness to see him be able to pursue something that he has such a love for.
24) He loves my cooking - often times he will join me for some conversation at the counter with a glass of wine in hand while I cook. I love that.
25) We both like to be social and hang with friends, but neither of us "need" it to be content.
26) He is a good balance for me and all my quirkiness - and I think I am for him at times too.
27) He takes care of me!
28) He works with me getting the boys ready for bed at night (p.j.'s, teeth brushed, stories, prayers).
29) He's positive-minded and always hopeful.
30) He's all mine!!!
With an exact copy of his childhood teddy bear. He found this at an antique store going out of business this past Saturday and bought it for 50 cents. See, he's sentimental too!! :)
The End.
1 comment:
What a great list!
Post a Comment