Friday, January 4, 2013

My Boys...

The boys are outside playing, breathing in the cool air, and have been for over an hour. I interrupted their play with an afternoon snack of fresh out-of-the-oven caramel rolls - I daresay if I listen carefully I can hear their cheers - hurray for Mommy! The best Mommy in the world! They're back to happily playing, caramel quickly drying at the corners of their mouths. They are so darn cute! I love my little mini-men! How did I get so blessed?


School starts up this coming Tuesday so we all need to be ready to get in to the swing of the schedule again. I'm going to miss having lazy mornings watching the boys still in their pajamas, playing with their Matchbox cars or watching Arthur on t.v.,  or letting the boys have their "sleepovers" in each other's bedrooms because they don't have school the next day. I'm going to miss them being with me all day long (in spite of their occasional brotherly fighting!). How many days is it until spring break?? :)

No comments: