Not the best pic, but alas the only one with my '29' candle!
I got my very first pair of glasses the day after my birthday. You want to know why I got them? Well see, it's like this. My right eye is lazy. I can see out of it, I just don't use it and it has never been corrected. Unfortunately, the vision in that eye is not the best either. It's never bothered me though. As luck would have it, my driver's license expired on my birthday so I knew I was going to have to get a quick vision test in order to renew it. That made me really nervous. The last time I had to go and get my license was when I moved to Texas from Nashville. I barely passed the vision test (because of my right eye). I was fortunately enjoying a conversation about country music with a pleasant officer who let me eek by. He was super nice for sure, because truth be told, I probably shouldn't have passed the vision test. So it was time for glasses. Today, four days past my birthday, I went and got my license renewed and passed the vision quite easily. It's the first time ever that I didn't have to strain to see "line number 4." Hurray for corrective lenses!! I'll post a picture later!
No comments:
Post a Comment