When it was all said and done, we ended up with somewhere around six to seven inches of snow! I think I was more excited than Alex when we found out that there would be no school on Friday. We spent a good deal of time working on Alex's ultimate snow home/fort/igloo throughout the morning on Friday. Did you know that a Rubbermaid container makes a great snow brick maker? Well, it does! I can't even tell you how many bricks were made, only that there were enough to build an extensive wall on both sides. All of that extra snow on our deck, by the way, was courtesy of an avalanche of snow that slid down our metal roof earlier Friday morning! The house is a delightful creation with three entries - one leading out to a nice gated patio. I think I might have a career writing ads for realtors! Four days later we still have some remains of Alex's snow home - even with it being 47 degrees today!
2 comments:
Fun!!!
That looks like a lot o work!
Post a Comment