Saturday, May 7, 2011

Alex and Me...

Alex and I shared our second Mother's Day picnic at his school yesterday.  He came bearing his precious homemade gifts and I had our picnic set up under the shade of a big tree, ready for just the two of us.  We spent the hour eating (but of course) and playing different games that I had brought along.  Near the picnic's end, he came across the blanket and plopped down on my lap - I think he'll always be my snuggle bug.  Being a mom doesn't get better than this. :)
I love him!


2 comments:

Aunt Jennifer said...

What cute pictures and what a great memory that was made!! Happy Mother's Day to a great sister! Thank you for making me an Aunt :)

Freebies, Deals, Coupons, and More said...

That is such an awesome tradition....you should continue it for as long as you can!